Wednesday, May 2, 2012

{Forever and always}

E-sessions are starting to become a favorite. I don't know if it's just because I have been shooting them a lot lately since it's wedding season or just the excitement of being a part of something so special. Typically if I am doing a couple's e-session then I have their wedding too, so I guess you could say that these sessions act as an ice breaker as well. E-sessions take a couple hours to complete since I normally use multiple locations, therefore it gives me plenty of time to get to know the couple even better, get awesome photos, and most importantly have FUN! As always I am more than grateful for the couples that I have worked with in the past and look forward to meeting the ones in the future! This past Tuesday I had the pleasure of taking my future brother-in law and his fiance's engagement photos. I have never done a session this late and I was worried about lighting at first, however now that it's done the lighting was great! Hopefully I'll get to do more during early evening or just before sunset. Here are a couple favorites from their session.






No comments:

Post a Comment