Sunday, April 29, 2012

{First post and a busy weekend}

So, yes as you can see I have started a blog! Mostly to discuss photography and my newest addiction crochet. Call me granny all you want but crocheting is more than just a hobby I also make all of my very own photography props used on mostly babies and kids.

For a wedding that I have to shoot in July I had the pleasure of doing the engagement photos today for the future Mr. and Mrs. Giles. Here are some of my favorites!







Saturday was the big day for Miss Starla Baker, her very first photo shoot! I have been waiting pretty long for this to happen since her mother and I are pretty good friends at work. She wanted to be a little diva at first and just be held but with a ton of patience we were able to get the job done.  


No comments:

Post a Comment